We are looking for a new therapist to join our team at our busy North West Edmonton Clinic.
Why Join Our Team?
- We are a busy clinic located in North West Edmonton with a strong and loyal client base.
- We provide a supportive and professional work environment with a focus on work-life balance.
- We have a team of experienced therapists who are passionate about their work and are committed to providing high-quality care to our clients.
About Our Clinic
Our clinic is dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality of care. We offer a range of massage therapy services, including deep tissue, therapeutic cupping, sports and prenatal massage. Our therapists are all highly trained and experienced, and are committed to staying up-to-date with the latest techniques and trends in massage therapy.
What We Look for in a Massage Therapist
- Must have 2200 hours of massage education and be a member in good standings with an association.
- Training in deep tissue and therapeutic massage is required, with pre-natal massage training as a bonus.
- Must be willing to work Saturdays and at least one evening a week.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- A passion for massage therapy and a commitment to providing the highest quality of care to our clients.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in joining our team, please contact us through our contact form after which we’ll request a resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re quite busy, most often booked 3 weeks in advance. For the right massage therapist, we can easily provide you with a client base and have room for you to bring your own.